Sunday, June 6, 2010

Back on the Horse

So it has been a year since I have posted. I know, I know, how pitiful. I never really got in the habit of posting. So here I go again. If my awesome, busy friends can blog, then I can too!

The past year has been b-u-s-y! I finished my Masters with a 4.0. I am so glad that I got to go back to school with Leslie. She made the process a lot of fun and provided comic relief when necessary. I believe that this degree is going to help me finally reach my goal of teaching closer to home and making more money. Fingers crossed and praying...

My baby girl started and finished Kindergarten. I am so proud of her. She is smart, beautiful, talented, and funny. She dances and will start cheering on Monday. She keeps us busy. There are a million posts I could make about her. I will try my best to share the joy of Lily with you.

Liam has turned into the inquisitive 4 year old. He talks ALL of the time. His charming smile is impossible to get mad at. He has spent the past year loving on his mommy, which never gets old. He has impressed me with how much he has learned over the past year. He can identify letters and sounds and numbers. He loves story time with mommy and even lets Lily read to him sometimes, too. He will definitely provide funny comments that I can share. So stay tuned.

As always, Shaun has stepped up to take care of our family. He stays busy at the fire department, then cuts grass and hangs doors to make ends meet. He is the most amazing husband and I am lucky to have him in my life.

So a short update... More to come later.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

So glad you are back to blogging! Can't wait to read the next post!

Brianna Parker said...

O...M...G!!! So proud of you!! Yay! I love reading updates about the Taylor's! Keep it up Momma Taylor!