Sunday, April 19, 2009

I am so excited!!! I got an iphone!

This is the coolest thing! I am in love!! I have been a mack user for five years now and I will never go back to a pc.
Macs are very user friendly. But my iphone takes the cake. I have only had it for a few hours and it is very hard to put down. (It is charging right now) I have wanted an iphone for some time now, but we have been with verizon forever. We were not unhappy with verizon's service, verizon just didn't have an iphone. My friend Leslie was also on verizon so there definitely could be a big problem with us being on different carriers.

NOT ANYMORE!

Today Shaun, Sam, Leslie, and myself made a day of it. We all went to the ATT store and bought 4 iphones. We made it rain dollar bills for our helpful associate Cory. We were all like little kids waiting to open our birthday presents. It was super exciting and a great way to spend time with friends. Of course after we got our phones there was very little conversation between the four of us. When we did speak it was '"wow", "check this out", "look at this app".

I just wanted to share my exciting news. Feel free to share your favorite apps. Well I am off to explore some more!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey ladybug! Love the blog.

My favorite app, and worth every penny ($4.99) is the iFireCal for their work schedules... how nice to always have it at hand?! Plus you can look years into the future.