Thursday, April 2, 2009

M-I-C-K-E-Y MOUSE!!

We are going to Disney World! We are all so excited!! We have been talking about going to Disney for for the past few years. We have debated when would be the best time to go. Will the kids be old enough to enjoy it? Will they remember it?

While trying to plan a trip to the beach with the in-laws, we found that a big enough condo in Destin was no drop in the bucket. So on a "whim" I checked to see how much it would be to go to Disney World. I found that a trip to Disney for all six of us was less than a condo for one week in Destin! We ran this idea by Yaya and Pops, and after a few days of deliberation...Disney it is!!!

We are going to fly out of Memphis on July 18th and return late on the 25th. We will be staying at the Disney Music and spending our days and nights playing in the parks, watching parades, and dining with the characters! Lily and Liam are so excited. We talk about our trip everyday. Lily has already began her countdown on the back of her door. Liam can't wait to get on the plane and see Woody and Buzz.

I am really excited that Yaya and Pops are going too! We will have a lot of fun together and they will give Shaun and I a little alone time too. The best of both worlds. I just wish my parents were coming too.

I would love any suggestions of things we should/shouldn't do.

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Will staying at Disney Music make you think about the good ole pom days? I don't think I could ever stay at the sports one again. Have fun with Mickey!!!

Leslie said...

Hey! I saw on my bookshelf this morning that I have the 2008 Disney Guide if you want it. It might be helpful!
On a different subject, Target has vintage lookind Disney tees right now. :)

*Princess Mommy* said...

I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!! you will have to give us tips when we go next year!!